Saturday, December 17, 2005
Happy Holidays!
It is the season to be jolly, yeah I know, but with my situation i think the best way to describe it is by looking at my wallet. I have no money (that is not unusual though). I have 5 god children and I dont know if I could survive this christmas because im obliged to give them money. Why do we associate christmas with giving aguinaldo to our inaanak? When i was a kid I did not have the time to visit my ninong and ninang because i would rather stick inside the house and do some programming (yes you're right, i never had a glamorous childhood). Moreover, I really do not know a lot from them, all I know is they are my god parents.Why do people choose me as the godparent of their child? They just tell me that they want their kid to be like me. Really now? You want your kid to be as miserable as me dont you? But then i realize that it is very ironic for my inaanaks to become like me because as they grow i can see that they are becoming more like good children (pardon me because i really am not generous to all sorts of people).
Seriously, this year is/was not a bad one. Unlike in 2004 we (my family) usually cut our budget in food and transportation just to fill out our debts. Well I have a piece of land pawned over the bank. I just dont know where in the hell could i get money to pay for the interest. Anyways that will not make my holidays bad. As long as i have mom, dad, ron and icay with me I think my christmas is complete.
Happy Holidays to all!
link | posted by qiqo at 8:09 PM
0 Comments:


