Sunday, December 18, 2005
This Dumb Old Printer

As i type with my keyboard, you will see the stains of ink on the keys. Yes, I'm stucked with my old buddy, my favorite printer: an HP Printer Scanner Copier 500 series and it is really old. The display says that it does not detect the cartriges which i have just refilled with fresh ink. This is first time to happen with the printer module, the scanner does not work already and so is the copier. Sheeshh i wish somebody would give me a new printer this christmas ermm, i prefer HP hehe.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< let's sail back home =)

The Fruits of My Imagination

Let's keep this room neat and tidy

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines

Call me geek I don't care, I never claimed I am.



My Org Flipp
Koha ILS
Font from GWWG
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com