Saturday, December 24, 2005
Merry Christmas

Joyeux Noel a tous! It's Christmas day, unlike the past holidays, we are now celebrating christmas by hiding. No traditional noche buena, nor any fancy fireworks, our family chosed to hide from the god children of my mom. There are googazillions of them and if i mean a lot, i meant a lot! We're here since 5 in the morning and i just got my shower by now. Anyways here are my wishes for everyone:

For Mom: I wish that next year, we would not be hiding from your inaanak. Christmas is actually ruined by them (kidding). I could not give you a gift for this holiday. I planned to buy you a house and lot, a diamond necklace, a bag by prada, a new toyota vios or altis, but then i realised that i am not Oprah. Merry Christmas Madir!

For Dad: Good health.

For My Siblings: Icay and Ron Be good. Icay, Barbie went out of the mall to celebrate christmas so i have not had the chance of buying you one. Ron, I know that your playstation 1 is soo old and i see you cry like you are on a soap opera (with ugly characters though). I wish you could have some money and buy an Xbox 360. Hey who's to tell, maybe you could win the lotto.

For Myself: Stay strong and cool. Love ya (do i sound schitzophrenic ..ermm i dunno the spelling actually)

For UPFLIPP: Well what can I say? It's holiday! Merry Christmas, I'm rushing for the new constitution hehe. Elsie [i.e. LC] Happy Birthday, I'm sorry I could not make it on your party, please reconsider and do not let your father's snipers kill me. I hope this coming year, we would play our individual roles flawlessly. Mark enjoy the fragrance of that cool water clone (by the way i searched for the price of a genuine one and it suprised me.. gees you could have made me faint with that tag price)Happy New Birthday (new year and birthday).

For UP: Budget cut threatens us. That's all i can say (errmm.. i couldnt do anything but join the rallies.)

For the Philippines: Stay strong everyone, a lot crisis [not santa] is coming to town. Tax rates going up and unemployement too, but dont worry i have no plans of leaving this wonderful and fantastic country. I shall serve you after my nourishments.

For someone: Die!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< let's sail back home =)

The Fruits of My Imagination

Let's keep this room neat and tidy

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines

Call me geek I don't care, I never claimed I am.



My Org Flipp
Koha ILS
Font from GWWG
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com