Thursday, January 05, 2006
Thesis, thesis, thesis

I need money! That's all I can say for the moment. I badly need to setup my bloody server for my thesis on the UPIS Library. If somebody graduated from UPIS and reads this please... I need hardware parts for the Integrated Library Systems that shall make the library collection a lot more organized and easy to manage. As of the moment, the UPIS 3-6 Library is understaffed therefore children using it experience poor service. My org already did color classification to help the staff arrange the books easily.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< let's sail back home =)

The Fruits of My Imagination

Let's keep this room neat and tidy

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines

Call me geek I don't care, I never claimed I am.



My Org Flipp
Koha ILS
Font from GWWG
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com