Thursday, January 26, 2006
A Samsung Printer at Last!!
I rejoiced because finally, my dad agreed with me to buy a new laser printer. Yipee! The idea of buying an expensive laser printer from epson and hp never came into my mind: I see big pieces of crap in them. I'm tired of much budgeted advertisements which makes the prices of products go really high (not to mention the endorsement of Kris Aquino that made the price of Nokia N70 reach the heavens) I just wanted a very simple laser printer yet it must have all the capabilities i am looking for. Then here comes samsung, a new player in the field of imaging technologies, with their flying ambitions to play a part into the laser printer domination. It is a cheap gadget, the price has a huge percentage less than the conventional yielding 2000 page laser printer. Yet when I installed the drivers, i was fascinated by how samsung packaged and programmed the applications. From putting the toner to printing, it has a flash guide which teaches you on how to do such things. Well for noobs this is a very good companion for it lessens the curiosity of their minds to do undesirable things and yell after destroying the printer.
Hmm, oh yes i am printing right now, a 50 pager book for my french class. I couldnt barely smell any traces of ozone or burned plastic unlike the yucky scent which my panasonic lp produced long years ago. And yes it is so quiet, oops, my print job is almost finished, almost 4 minutes for that, not that bad with speed (I am not forcing it to throw paper anyways)
So far, I love it, what can I say. I hope that it will love me too and last for a bit longer. errm.. longer than Mr. HP PSC.
link | posted by qiqo at 2:09 AM
0 Comments:


