Sunday, February 05, 2006
All they need is money?
That was the midnight of the 5th day of February, when suddenly i heard lumps of breathing. My cousin, which happens to have asthma had some difficulties in breathing. I rushed in to their house to check wether the 6 year old kid is in good condition. But then when I saw him, it was like seeing a dying dog (no offense meant, this is what i really saw). I knocked at mom and dad's room to seek for some help, they were in the middle of dreaming when i almost banged their door. They asked me what was wrong, and I told them that we needed to push my cousin onto the hospital. We have a nissan pickup and all i was asking is for my dad to drive us to the nearest hospital. I was very dissapointed when he turned his back and went to sleep again. Mom got some money and handed it to them, then they called my other uncle from a much far house and asked him to drive them to the hospital. I did not assist them on going to that place, merely because I am really scared of doctors, of syringes, of nurses and so on. Morning time, my cousin was ok. But still, I was so low.
link | posted by qiqo at 5:37 PM
0 Comments:


