Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Cellphones and the world of communication
If you want to contact me, the easiest way is through email. You must understand that I am a bit archaeic when it comes to comminication. I do not have any mobile device that could enable me to receive and reply to urgent matters. Well I had a smart amazing phone but it was all a frustration when it broke down and did not serve its purpose anymore. The result was anxiety, some feelings you opt to have is for you to be comfortable whenever you are missing a lot of important things. Things change and i already adapted into this way of life.But it seems to me that this past few days, a cellular phone is a must. I had to ask my friends to allow me to send sms messages to my groupmates on my other classes. This is a bit uncomfy and i do not wish to be a burden for their bills and credits. But what can I do, I do not have the money to procure a phone? Somebody has to give me...
link | posted by qiqo at 6:30 PM
0 Comments:


