Monday, May 08, 2006
I don't have a love life, what do I care?
I never talked about my love life, this will be the first time. Why do I need to talk about it anyway? Sometimes it is so depressing that my relationships only last for two weeks, actually I don't call them serious, but flings perhaps. Love was never been my included in my priorities. I even do not believe in love, so why should i be in love? Following my crumpled logic, I say Love is undefined, but hey you just defined love as undefined, therefore there is no such thing as Love. But then when I feel the symptoms of being in love, I tend to ignore them and go on with my life. The apathy is merely the result of the several anxiety I got when I almost sacrifice everything for a bitchy yet insensitive person.
That was two years ago, actually, i never noticed, nor counted the days, nor the months, nor the seasons, nor the occassions. I realised that I have been a looser for the past 4 years.
Eugene Evasco's poem reminds me that there is happiness with being single, I dont wonder, I think he is still single and he is happy. So why shant I be happy too? I have work, I have a good career, I only lack a person who will understand me and will be there when times of defeat comes. Anyway, that is not a big issue.
I am single. I need a side car as Ivy joy tells. --But not now, I am still hurt.
----
congratulations to Aldwin Ver Rosaldo for graduating with flying colours
also to Kuya Jum for passing the PT board. I hope that you serve our mother land
link | posted by qiqo at 11:44 PM
0 Comments:


