Sunday, May 07, 2006
This summer is real fast!
A few days from now, my summer classes will end. I will surely miss this summer though a lot of you guys know that I really hate this hot climate. I had this feeling though that next semester, I might get caught by my hectic schedules and may not update my blog that often. I shall have 21 units so I could graduate early, and part of my requirements will be my thesis and some on the job training. Well my thesis is in good shape thanks very much for askin, A few knowledge with Perl (a programming language)and I am to fly away with success. Definitely, the Filipino people, specially those who reside in remote areas will benefit with my thesis (I hope so). So to say, I am an aspiring candidate for the "best thesis" of the institute. But that will depend on my adviser and the panel which shall screw me when scrutiny comes. Please pray for me. :)
link | posted by qiqo at 2:40 AM
0 Comments:


