Friday, April 21, 2006
I Hate Summer,
This will be my second summer in Diliman, where the annual sun flowers bloom and the smell of the soleil is harnessed by the nostrils of every student attending their respective summer class. I hate summer, it is hot and I could not bear the mirage I see whenever a the heat wave strikes the bricked roads. I am now enrolled in Filipino 40 (I love Filipino), English 10 and my 3rd PE Folk dance. They may seem boring but again they are not. I tried enlisting on a European Language course but I did not get any luck for the class was dissolved (Believe me, I shed a tear). Good thing this Fil 40 is here to lighten up my load. I flunked my french 14 class last semester, actually not totally flunked but i just got an inc mark on my class card, this is ok with me since i enrolled on a subject which was not required for me to take. I just wanted to learn french and thats all.
Et je parle en peu, mais je comprends assez.
I expect this summer to be fruitful.
link | posted by qiqo at 8:37 AM
0 Comments:


