Tuesday, April 25, 2006
French for Beginners
A while ago I talked with my professor in french regarding a project. I am very happy for she will lend me her audio disc. The Disc consists of recordings of all the conversations in the Forum 1 book. Forum 1 is the official book of french 10, 11, 12 and 13 following the UP European Language Department Curriculum. Forum 1 costs a lot, 1,800 for the book and 5,000 for the disc. My project is to teach basic french to all beginners at the Institute of Library and Information Science, those who will get French 10-11 as part of their language electives. I know that I do not have the expertise in the french language and I only understand a few words but nevertheless my help would be a very big advantage to our students at the institute. I hope my project would be a succes! Lets pray, cheers!
link | posted by qiqo at 6:32 AM
0 Comments:


