Tuesday, June 06, 2006
The Curse of the First Borns
Definitely I am the first born of my parents. Being the panganay it really drives me nuts when I think of the responsibilities that my mom and dad give me.My Dad is a bit old for applying for a new job. He is an accountant (CPA) who had high salaries back when he was abroad. Mom's never went to college, she told me that before Dad married her, he promised to give her the freedom to go to college.
With the financial crisis, savings of my Dad and earnings of our businesses are turning down. I do not know, but I think this was written to happen. Dad said that he could only support my college education up to my 4th year (I'm on my 5th now), so right now, I am having such adversities of earning my own money to support my studies.
Moreover, my parents oblige me to give them money for the education of my younger siblings. The truth hurts, I have the curse of where parents necessitate their first born to watch out and compensate their younger affinities.
Sigh.. I am too tired.
link | posted by qiqo at 5:27 PM
1 Comments:



