Wednesday, June 14, 2006
The Fruits of My Imagination
A lot of my blogging friends often ask me why does my tag line goes "the fruits of my imagination". And I tell them that I still am standing with my brain over my neck, in short I am not insane. What the fruits tell you is that we need to imagine as C.W. Mills tells us (sociological imagination). It is how we relate our personal biographies to the events that occur in our society.A librarian who plays an important part in building an information based culture, I am to know the parts of which I am going to be needed and relate my experiences in order to carry out my tasks. The fruits are what my friends see, true service, dedication, activism, and a lot of love for the country. I hope others will bear fruits too.
link | posted by qiqo at 8:43 AM
0 Comments:


