Monday, August 21, 2006
"Freakin cataloguing bitch"!!
An acquaintance once asked for my course, and i gladly told him tham i study library and information science which resulted into a very strange annoyance.That miseducated if not uneducated guy remarked that I am a "freakin cataloguing bitch" and that all librarians are bookworms and all bookworms die because of worms.
I was not able to answer and debunk those lousy illogical statements simply because I pitty that guy of being unfortunate. Unfortunate in the sense that his brain was totally flushed out of the toilet when he went to the john and that stupidity and ignorance fill his backbone. I need not to clarify things because it is not proper to talk to someone who has worms crawling within his cerebral cortex and not with his books (he might die at the moment)
It is fine with me if you call me a "freakin cataloguing bitch". If that term refers to a hot yet intelligent librarian, id rather be called that way otherwise other terms if i work for a specific department of a library.
This world is being so unfair with librarians, they who holds the key to knowledge and wisdom, still are in combat to stereotypes and misnomers. Like teachers, they are working overtime yet companies and even the government pay them less for their heroic work.
Librarians, let us pray for the soul of that bum as the worms will reproduce and eat his peanut-sized brain.
link | posted by qiqo at 4:12 AM
0 Comments:


