Monday, August 21, 2006
Koha 2.2.6 to be out soon

And so my favorite integrated library system has a new edition, the koha 2.2.6 which boasts a lot of features including a zebra indexing database system, spine label printer, an efficient Z3950 module and a lot more.

I will be busy with the upgrade of my library in the NGO i work with, my server is hosted on a debian 3.1 sarge linux flava using Perl 5.8.8, Apache 2 and MySQL 5.0. I hope the upgrade will not be painfull. Good luck to me






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< let's sail back home =)

The Fruits of My Imagination

Let's keep this room neat and tidy

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines

Call me geek I don't care, I never claimed I am.



My Org Flipp
Koha ILS
Font from GWWG
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com